Citizenship & Green Card Attorneys
Legal Counsel for Immigration Matters
Even if you have a valid green card from work or family based sponsorship,
you are only allowed to remain in the U.S. as long as the federal government
allows you to. Becoming a full citizen would let you stay indefinitely
while having the same civil rights and benefits as any other U.S. citizen.
As a full U.S. citizen you will have the following rights:
- Voting and participating in government
- Applying for jobs only available to citizens
- Bring over other family members faster than a permanent resident can
- Having citizenship granted to your children who are born abroad
Obtaining Green Cards in Dallas, Texas
A green card will let a person legally work and live within the U.S. as
a permanent resident. A Plano immigration lawyer can be a tremendous asset
in trying to obtain a green card or defending a person who is at risk
of losing their residence status.
A person wishing to immigrate to the U.S. can obtain a green card in the
- Sponsorship by a family member
- Sponsorship by an employer
- Green card lottery
- Asylum or refugee status
We offer a wide range of immigration services and can help you obtain /
protect your green card.
Providing Counsel for the Green Card Process
The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC can assist you with the green card process.
If you have been denied a green card, our Dallas immigration lawyer can
argue on your behalf or work to find a positive resolution.
Common reasons for denial include:
- Criminal convictions and/or current criminal proceedings
- The possibility the applicant will become dependent on the U.S. government
- Failure to properly apply and keep up with the application process
- Not meeting the original requirements for application
- Drug addiction, trafficking, or convictions
- Risks to public health including communicable diseases
Our firm can help you review the issues and we will work to have them resolved
as soon as possible. When you work with our Dallas immigration attorney,
you can rest assured that all paperwork and other matters will be handled
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
If you are looking to apply for citizenship through the naturalization
process, you need a knowledgeable Plano immigration attorney to guide
you. Your age, marital status, length of time in the U.S., and time spent
as a permanent resident all affect your ability to become a citizen. You
will also need to be of good moral character and have a basic understanding
of English and U.S. civics.
The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC can assist you with the following green card
and citizenship issues:
- EB-2 / EB-3 PERM (Labor Certification)
- EB-2 Professionals with Advanced Degrees or Persons with Exceptional Ability
- EB-3 Bachelor's Degree, Skilled, Unskilled Workers
- EB-4 Religious Workers
- EB-5 Investment Green Card
- Family Based Green Card (One of the most-used methods of getting a Green
Card is through a member of the family. The two sets of eligible relationships
are as follows: Relatives of U.S. Green Card Holders and Relatives of
- Refugee and Political Asylum
- I-485 Adjustment of Status
- N-400 Citizenship
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)
Our Dallas Law Firm Is Ready to Represent You
At The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC, we can assist in filling out and filing
your application for citizenship and help you get ready for your interview
and citizenship test. Even if your initial application is denied, our
firm can appeal the decision and stand up for you during a petition for
review. Make sure you have experienced immigration representation before
the process starts by calling today.
Get in touch with the Dallas firm right away to secure legal advice for your citizenship process!