Need a Visitor Visa for U.S. Travel?
Contact Our Skilled Plano Immigration Attorney
Those wishing to come to the U.S. as foreigners of other countries in general
need to obtain a visa beforehand—nonimmigrant visas for temporary
stays or immigrant visas for permanent residence. If you are looking to
come to the U.S. as a temporary visitor, you will need to acquire a B-2
visa, and our Plano immigration attorney can help you maneuver through
the application and filing process.
The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC is a legal team committed to achieving results
for our clients, no matter what they are looking for. We have over 30
years of legal experience and in that time we have been rated a perfect
10.0 Superb from Avvo, which means we consistently achieve our clients’
goals and do so with professional and ethically.
What Type of Visa Do I Need?
A B-2 visa is specifically for those pursing a temporary stay in the U.S.
for pleasure, tourism, and medical treatment. Students or temporary workers,
on the other hand, will need to apply for a different class of visa which
we can help determine.
A B-2 visa can be used for the following purposes:
- Enrollment in a short recreational course of study that is not towards
a degree or for credit
- Vacation or holiday
- Participating as an amateur in a musical, sports, or other contest if not
- Visiting with friends or relatives
- Participating in a social event
- Medical treatment
If you are unsure your purpose of visit would qualify you for such a visa,
do not hesitate to call our Plano immigration lawyer who can ensure you
are filing the correct documents.
What kind of visas can we help you procure?
- B-1 - Business Visitor Visa
- B-2 - Pleasure, Tourism, Medical Treatment
- Visa Waiver Program - Travelers coming to the United States for tourism
or business (B-1 or B-2 category visa) purposes for 90 days or less from
qualified countries may be eligible to travel without a visa if they meet
the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) requirements.
How Can I Acquire a Visitor Visa?
Our firm can walk you through the multiple steps involved in applying for
a visitor visa. You will first need to complete an online form DS-160
nonimmigrant visa application and print the confirmation page to bring
with you to an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Before your interview, you should prepare by collecting important documents
including your valid U.S. passport, Form DS-160 confirmation page, application
fee payment, and a photo if you were unable to upload one while completing
Other Types of Visas We Can Assist You With
Family Based Visas
- K-1 / K-2 Visa
- N Visa
- F-1 / F-2 Visa – For Academic Students
- M-1 / M-2 Visa - For Vocational Students
- H-3 Visa – For Trainee or Special Education Exchange Students
- J-1 / J-2 Visa - For Exchange Students
- S Visa - Witnesses Against Terrorist and Criminal Organizations
- T Visa - Victims of Trafficking and Violence
- U Visa - Victims of Criminal Activity
Your wait times for interviews can vary greatly, so you should make sure
you are fully prepared and have all relevant documentation filled out
correctly beforehand. Call The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC and we can give you
the legal advice you need to obtain your visitor visa quickly and easily.
Call us today and let us help facilitate your trip to the U.S.