Featured Article
I'm A Grandparent. Do I Have Visitation Rights?
I'm A Grandparent. Do I Have Visitation Rights?

Sometimes the person best equipped to care for child is not their own parents, but their grandparents. Under federal law, grandparents do not have any legal right to see or visit their grandchildren since the court assumes that parents will act in the best interests of their ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2014

  • Help! I've Been Accused of Tax Evasion.

    Tax evasion occurs when you avoid filing your taxes or knowingly include false information with the intent of fraud. Texas does not collect personal ...

    View More
  • How to Report SSDI Fraud

    For those that are unable to work due to a disability or illness, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is a valuable resource to help prevent ...

    View More
  • What to Expect From a Drug Paraphernalia Charge

    Being charged with a drug crime can occur even if you are not in possession of drugs. In some instances, the mere presence of drug paraphernalia can ...

    View More
  • How to Get What You Need From Divorce

    Divorce can be a very lengthy and time-consuming process. Just when you think you won't be able to take any more, you may find yourself in a position ...

    View More
  • Can I Be Arrested for Not Showing Police My ID?

    It is not out of the ordinary for a police officer to ask someone to provide their name and identification, most often in the form of a government ...

    View More
  • When Is a Drug Crime a Federal Offense?

    Any crime can either be a state crime or a federal crime. State crimes are any that break a specific state law, while federal crimes are those that ...

    View More
  • Will Public Urination Lead to Being Charged As a Sex Offender?

    Maybe you had a little too much to drink and there is not an accessible bathroom in sight. When this occurs, it may be easy to think popping into an ...

    View More
  • Divorcing a Foreign Spouse

    It is common knowledge that one way for someone born outside of the country to gain citizenship is by marrying a United States citizen. There are many ...

    View More
  • Should I Take Deferred Adjudication Instead of Trial?

    Texas law allows for those brought up on trial for drug crimes to remain in the community instead of going to jail or prison through state-deferred ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.