Featured Article
Can I Enter the U.S. With a DWI?
Can I Enter the U.S. With a DWI?

It’s illegal to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol in the United States, but many other countries have similar laws outlawing drunk and drugged driving. What if you were convicted of driving while intoxicated (DWI) or a similar offense in your home country, would ...

Read More

Blog posts in March, 2017

  • Victim's Role in the Texas Parole Process

    Are you facing criminal charges for a crime that involved a victim? Or, is your loved one in prison for a crime that involved one or more victims? ...

    View More
  • Texas Code of Criminal Procedure: An Outline

    Are you, or someone you love facing criminal charges in Plano, Dallas, or anywhere else in Texas? If so, we’d like to familiarize you with the Code of ...

    View More
  • Plano Attorney Jason A. Zendeh Del Named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars List for Third Consecutive Year

    The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC is pleased to announce that Co-Founder Jason A. Zendeh Del has been selected for inclusion in the 2017 Texas Super ...

    View More
  • Criminal Attempt in Texas

    In Texas, it’s not just a crime to break the law, but it’s also a crime to “attempt” and fail to break the law. Under Section 15.01 of the Texas Penal ...

    View More
  • Multiple Sclerosis & SSDI

    Multiple Sclerosis is a disease of the central nervous system; it’s described as an “unpredictable” and “disabling” disease that interrupts ...

    View More
  • DWI with a Child Passenger in Plano, TX

    In Texas and throughout the rest of the country, it’s against the law to drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs to the extent their driving ...

    View More
  • Texas' Gun Laws and Protective Orders

    In Texas, victims of dating violence, family violence, sexual assault , and stalking can ask the court for a protective order, which is sometimes ...

    View More
  • Gang Crimes in Plano, Texas

    According to the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), “Because of their propensity for violence and close associations with ruthless Mexican ...

    View More
  • Removing Conditions on a Green Card

    Are you a conditional permanent resident who received a green card for just two years? Perhaps your plans changed since you came to the United States ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.