Featured Article
Travel Outside the U.S. as a Green Card Holder
Travel Outside the U.S. as a Green Card Holder

You are a lawful permanent resident. You take your Green Card very seriously and don’t want to do anything to jeopardize it. However, you also have a life and naturally, you may have the need or desire to travel outside the United States. Perhaps you need to travel for your ...

Read More

Blog posts in September, 2018

  • What is Deferred Adjudication in Texas?

    If you’re facing criminal charges in Texas for the first time, you’ll be interested in hearing about deferred adjudication . What is it and how can it ...

    View More
  • Can I Get a U.S. Passport With a DWI?

    It’s a fact – when you’re convicted of driving while intoxicated (DWI), you face a number of short and long-term consequences. A DWI conviction will ...

    View More
  • Penalties for a Third DWI in Texas

    Are you facing charges for your third driving while intoxicated offense under Section 49.04 of the Texas Penal Code? If so, you probably have a lot of ...

    View More
  • Are Social Security Disability Benefits Taxable?

    It can take as long as five or so months to get approved for Social Security Disability benefits, and when a disabled individual finally starts ...

    View More
  • Waiving a Trial By Jury in Texas

    Under the Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, all criminal defendants are guaranteed the right to a speedy public trial. The Sixth Amendment ...

    View More
  • What is a Jury of Peers?

    In the criminal justice system, when someone is charged with a crime, he or she is entitled to be tried by a “jury of their peers.” A lot of people ...

    View More
  • Truth About Community Service in Texas

    The notion of “community service” is probably familiar to you. In many ways, the work itself is very similar to volunteer work or what some churches ...

    View More
  • Green Cards Through Job Offers

    Are you interested in coming to the United States to live and work full-time? If so, you may be able to become a lawful permanent resident ( Green ...

    View More
  • License Suspension for Underage DWI

    Young people often need their driver licenses almost, if not as much as their parents. After all, a lot of youth drive themselves to school (sometimes ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.