Featured Article
Can I File a Personal Injury Claim if I Was Assaulted?
Can I File a Personal Injury Claim if I Was Assaulted?

There are several different kinds of personal injury cases that are common, such as car accidents , bicycle accidents , pedestrian accidents , drunk driving accidents , slip and fall accidents , nursing home abuse , medical malpractice , and wrongful death . All of the above ...

Read More

Blog posts in October, 2019

  • When You Are Liable for Another Person's Car Accident

    Texas is a fault accident state, which means people are responsible for the car accidents they cause. With the typical car accident , the insurance ...

    View More
  • How to Protect Yourself from a Drunk Driver

    Drunk drivers are scary, and unfortunately, it’s very common for drunk drivers to develop a pattern of drunk driving . Often, the individual has ...

    View More
  • Fault in T-Bone Car Accidents

    You’re probably familiar with the fault in rear-accidents. Almost all the time, the driver in the rear is legally liable if he or she strikes a ...

    View More
  • Who Qualifies for SSDI?

    According to the Social Security Administration (SSA), most people don’t think about becoming disabled one day. However, the chances of someone ...

    View More
  • What if I'm in a Crash on a Test Drive?

    Just about everyone finds themselves at a car dealership eventually. You may visit dealerships every two to five years, or you may visit them less ...

    View More
  • Is Texting & Driving Illegal in Texas?

    In the past, drivers engaged in all sorts of distracted driving behaviors and they still do to this day; however, it wasn’t until cellphones with ...

    View More
  • Can a Sexual Assault Victim File a Personal Injury Claim?

    When people are victims of sexual assault , they usually know they can report the assault to the police and see if the offender can be arrested, taken ...

    View More
  • Replacing a Green Card

    Are you a permanent resident who needs to replace your Green Card ? Or, are you a conditional resident whose two-year Green Card needs to be replaced? ...

    View More
  • What Are Compensatory Damages in a Personal Injury Case?

    When someone files a personal injury claim after a car accident , a motorcycle accident , a slip and fall accident , a dog bite or attack, or any ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.