Featured Article
Obtaining a US Passport as a Convicted Felon
Obtaining a US Passport as a Convicted Felon

In our society, international travel is very common. It’s typical for US citizens to travel abroad for business, pleasure, schooling, and to visit with family. If you are facing felony charges in Texas or if you were convicted of a felony, you may be wondering if you can ...

Read More

Blog posts in Criminal Procedure

  • When Can I Ask for a New Trial?

    Let’s say you are facing criminal charges and instead of pleading guilty or taking a plea bargain, you decide to take your chances at trial. But what ...

    View More
  • What Is a Motion to Suppress?

    One of the tools of the criminal attorneys is the motion to suppress evidence, which is requested by the defense, asking the judge to exclude specific ...

    View More
  • Police Lineups in Texas

    We’ve all seen police lineups depicted on film and TV. A victim or eye witness is brought into the police station where he or she is taken to a small ...

    View More
  • Will I Have to Give a Sample of My DNA in Texas?

    In the last decade, forensic science has seen sweeping advances in technology. One of the most incredible law enforcement tools to evolve in the last ...

    View More
  • What is Deferred Adjudication in Texas?

    If you’re facing criminal charges in Texas for the first time, you’ll be interested in hearing about deferred adjudication . What is it and how can it ...

    View More
  • Waiving a Trial By Jury in Texas

    Under the Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, all criminal defendants are guaranteed the right to a speedy public trial. The Sixth Amendment ...

    View More
  • What is a Jury of Peers?

    In the criminal justice system, when someone is charged with a crime, he or she is entitled to be tried by a “jury of their peers.” A lot of people ...

    View More
  • Post-Trial Motions in Texas

    If you are facing criminal charges, especially for a serious felony, you could be very worried about what would happen to you if you were convicted. ...

    View More
  • Sealing of Juvenile Records

    If you’re a parent of a minor child who has gotten into trouble with the law, you’re probably very concerned about their juvenile records and how they ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.