Featured Article
Working in the United States
Working in the United States

Would you like to work in the United States? If so, you will have to obtain one of the following immigration documents: A Green Card, also known as a Permanent Resident Card, A work permit, also known as an Employment Authorization Document, or One of the employment-related ...

Read More

Blog posts in H1-B Visa

  • USCIS to Begin Accepting H-1B Petitions for 2017

    On March 16, 2016, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced that it will begin accepting H-1B petitions for 2017 as of April 1, 2016 until ...

    View More
  • Senate Bill Would Raise Cap on H-1B Visas

    A bipartisan Senate bill, sponsored by Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), and high-profile co-sponsors such as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) has run into ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.