Featured Article
Can Green Card Holders Live in Their Home Country & the U.S.?
Can Green Card Holders Live in Their Home Country & the U.S.?

Suppose you’re a lawful permanent resident, a Green Card holder. Your Green Card allows you to travel back and forth between your home country, and so you’re wondering, “Can I live in my home country and the U.S. until I’m ready to become a U.S. citizen?” To live in both ...

Read More

Blog posts in Immigration Issues

  • What is Document & Benefit Fraud?

    There are different types of immigration fraud with two of them being document and benefit fraud. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, also known ...

    View More
  • Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens

    Over the years, there’s been a common misconception about U.S. citizenship: Some people have thought that if an immigrant married a United States ...

    View More
  • Can I Be Deported for Fraud?

    Recently, there’s been a lot of buzz about immigrants being deported, even after they received an immigration benefit under the Immigration and ...

    View More
  • Can I Change My Nonimmigrant Status?

    Are you presently in the United States but now you’d like to change the purpose of your visit? In that case, you or depending on your circumstances, ...

    View More
  • Could I Have Dual Nationality?

    If you were born outside the United States to parents who are U.S. citizens, or if you are an immigrant who is having a child in the United States, ...

    View More
  • International Travel as a Permanent Resident

    Are you a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder) in the United States? If you plan to travel abroad, special rules apply. “Will I need a U.S. ...

    View More
  • Do I Need a U.S. Visa?

    United States visas are not for U.S. citizens looking to travel outside the United States. Instead, they are for citizens of foreign countries who ...

    View More
  • Forced Marriage & Immigration in the U.S.

    What is a forced marriage? It’s where a marriage takes place and one or both of the spouses does not consent to the marriage – it is forced upon them. ...

    View More
  • International Students & Social Security Numbers

    Are you an international student in the United States attending a college or other school with an F-1, M-1, or J-1 student classification? If so, your ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.