Featured Article
Can Non-U.S. Citizens Join the Military?
Can Non-U.S. Citizens Join the Military?

Are you considering joining the U.S. military? If so, you’ve probably heard about the numerous benefits of joining the Armed Forces, such as defending our great nation, steady employment, good pay plus benefits, full medical coverage, college tuition, access to VA loans, ...

Read More

Blog posts in Immigration

  • Can Green Card Holders Live in Their Home Country & the U.S.?

    Suppose you’re a lawful permanent resident, a Green Card holder. Your Green Card allows you to travel back and forth between your home country, and so ...

    View More
  • U.S. Citizen Petition for a Spouse

    Many would agree that love knows no borders. People from different countries fall in love all the time. When an international romance takes hold of a ...

    View More
  • Abandoning Permanent Resident Status

    Once someone becomes a lawful permanent resident ( Green Card holder ), they maintain their status as a permanent resident unless they: 1) become a ...

    View More
  • So, You Want to Be a U.S. Citizen?

    A lot of people dream about coming to the United States one day and becoming a U.S. citizen. After all, the U.S. is a free country where anyone can ...

    View More
  • Travel Outside the U.S. as a Green Card Holder

    You are a lawful permanent resident. You take your Green Card very seriously and don’t want to do anything to jeopardize it. However, you also have a ...

    View More
  • Green Cards Through Job Offers

    Are you interested in coming to the United States to live and work full-time? If so, you may be able to become a lawful permanent resident ( Green ...

    View More
  • Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens

    Over the years, there’s been a common misconception about U.S. citizenship: Some people have thought that if an immigrant married a United States ...

    View More
  • What is E-Verify?

    What is E-Verify and how does it work? “E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to ...

    View More
  • Working in the United States

    Would you like to work in the United States? If so, you will have to obtain one of the following immigration documents: A Green Card, also known as a ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

Your Resolution Starts in an Initial Consultation.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.