Seasoned Representation For Civil Litigation
Are you involved in a legal dispute or incurring damages caused by another person or entity? If so, you have the right to protect yourself through civil litigation. You may be able to obtain compensation for your losses or suffering through legal action.
The trial lawyers of Zendeh Del Law Firm will explain your options and guide you through the process to help you reach a favorable resolution. Serving the Dallas and Plano area, we handle the full range from contract disputes and employment abuses to injury lawsuits and real estate disputes.
Explore your legal remedies. Call us today at 888-4-ZEN-LAW to arrange a consultation.
What Is Civil Litigation?
Civil litigation encompasses noncriminal cases, where the person making the claim asserts the other party (an individual or entity) has wronged them. The typical remedy in a civil suit is monetary damages. In some circumstances, you might sue for an injunction (to stop an action) or specific performance (to compel the other party to honor a contract or obligation).
Our lawyers have wide experience in civil disputes, including:
- Breach of contract
- Fraud or misrepresentation in real estate transactions
- Property disputes (boundary lines, adverse possession)
- Construction defects and mechanic’s liens
- Business and commercial litigation
- Insurance claim disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Medical malpractice lawsuits
- Product liability (defective medical devices, consumer products, etc.)
- Education disputes (special ed services, disciplinary action)
- Title IX sexual assault or sexual harassment claims
- Qui tam lawsuits, which allow whistleblowers to collect a substantial monetary reward for exposing fraud against the federal government
Committed To A Successful Outcome
Civil litigation cases can go through many stages before reaching a resolution. When we are brought in early in the dispute, we can often negotiate a settlement that is satisfactory to both sides. However, if we can reach an agreement, our lawyers are courtroom veterans who are prepared to take your case to a judge or jury to get fair and just relief.
Get Experienced Counsel For Your Civil Dispute
The Zendeh Del Law Firm has more than four decades of combined legal experience working on civil litigation cases, including difficult and complex matters. We take a team approach to handling cases, which allows us to work together to form a strong argument and pay close attention to each detail.