You Will Need A Serious Car Accident Attorney To Represent You
If you were injured in a car accident, you might be entitled to compensatory damages from the party who caused the accident. To protect your rights and maximize your recovery, you should seek professional guidance from a qualified personal injury attorney.
The trial lawyers of Zendeh Del Law Firm are highly equipped to advocate for you after a car accident. We have years of experience investigating and litigating motor vehicle accidents in Plano, Dallas and surrounding areas.
Schedule a free consultation with a skilled auto accident lawyer. Call today at 888-4-ZEN-LAW
Experience Counts In Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case
Every car accident involves a unique set of circumstances. That is why you need a compassionate and experienced personal injury lawyer with experience in car accident litigation to represent your interests against the other driver, insurance companies and possibly other attorneys. At the Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC, our clients benefit from personalized attention from the beginning of a case until the end. We will work tirelessly to ensure those responsible for causing your injuries are held accountable for their negligent acts.
Our legal team has handled every scenario of motor vehicle injury claims, including:
- Two-car collisions with serious injuries
- Collisions with trucks and commercial vehicles
- Bicyclists and pedestrians hit by cars
- Motorcycle crashes
- Boat and ATV accidents
- Fatal car accidents
Who Or What Caused The Accident?
We oversee a prompt and professional investigation to identify the negligence that led to the crash. Was the accident caused by a drunk driver or a recklessly distracted driver? Did fatigue or drug use play a role? Bad weather or road conditions? Neglected maintenance or defective auto components? We have brought successful lawsuits against government agencies, auto manufacturers and other entities. Even if you were hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver, we can help you recover compensation. We are trial lawyers who are prepared to go to court if the defendant and their insurance company will not agree to a full and fair settlement of your personal injury claim.
What NOT To Do After An Auto Accident
We do not want injured parties to say and do anything that could negatively impact their personal injury settlement. We prepared a list of what NOT to do after a car accident:
- Do not drive away from the scene of the accident. You have a legal obligation to see if anyone was injured and if so, seek medical help right away. If you do not stop and call the police, you can face criminal charges, even if the accident was not your fault.
- Do not fail to call the police. You have a legal duty to contact the police and inform them of the accident. The police can file a police report, which will come in handy during the claims process.
- Do not admit fault at the accident scene, even if you think you did something to cause the crash. The accident may not be your fault at all, so you need to let the insurance companies determine liability. If you say, “I’m so sorry, it was all my fault” and it wasn’t your fault, the at-fault driver’s insurance company can use what you said against you to reduce or deny your claim.
- Do not fail to get the other driver’s information. Be sure to ask for the other driver’s license number, insurance information, phone number, home address, vehicle registration info and license plate number.
- Don’t ignore eyewitnesses. If someone witnessed the crash, get their name and number so the insurance company can contact them.
- Don’t forget about pictures. If you have your cellphone, take pictures and video to document the crash scene, the weather that day, and the surroundings at the time of the crash. Be sure to take pics of any skid marks, broken glass and vehicle damage.
- Don’t fail to seek medical attention. It can take days for the pain of a crash to surface, but you don’t want to wait that long to see a doctor and/or chiropractor. If you wait too long to seek medical treatment, the other side could argue that you “weren’t that hurt” and therefore deserve a lower settlement. Our advice is to see a doctor within 72 hours of the crash, but the sooner the better.
We Are Here To Help You Recover From Your Accident
Our legal team is committed to attentive service and strong representation after a car accident. The sooner you contact our attorneys, the better we can protect your rights and secure full compensation. Arrange a free consultation at our Plano or Fort Worth offices at 888-4-ZEN-LAW or use our online form. If your injuries prevent you from traveling, we can come to you.