Plano B-2 Visitor Visa Attorney

Those wishing to come to the U.S. as foreigners of other countries in general need to obtain a visa beforehand – nonimmigrant visas for temporary stays or immigrant visas for permanent residence. If you are looking to come to the U.S. as a temporary visitor, you will need to acquire a B-2 visa, and our Plano immigration attorney can help you maneuver through the application and filing process. A B-2 visa is specifically for those pursuing a temporary stay in the U.S. for pleasure, tourism, and medical treatment. Students or temporary workers, on the other hand, will need to apply for a different class of visa which we can help determine. A B-2 visa can be used for the following purposes:

If you are unsure your purpose of visit would qualify you for such a visa, do not hesitate to call our Plano immigration lawyer who can ensure you are filing the correct documents.

How Can I File For A B-2 Visa In Texas?

Our firm can walk you through the multiple steps involved in applying for a visitor visa, including:

  1. B-1 – Business visitor visa
  2. B-2 – Pleasure, tourism, medical treatment
  3. Visa waiver program – Travelers coming to the United States for tourism or business (B-1 or B-2 category visa) purposes for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to travel without a visa if they meet the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) requirements.

You will first need to complete an online form DS-160 nonimmigrant visa application and print the confirmation page to bring with you to an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your country. Before your interview, you should prepare by collecting important documents including your valid U.S. passport, Form DS-160 confirmation page, application fee payment, and a photo if you were unable to upload one while completing Form DS-160.

Other Types Of Nonimmigrant Visas

  1. Family-based visas
    1. K-1/K-2 Visa
    2. N Visa
  2. Student visas
    1. F-1/F-2 Visa – For academic students
    2. M-1/M-2 Visa – For vocational students
    3. H-3 Visa – For trainee or special education exchange students
    4. J-1/J-2 Visa – For exchange students
  3. S Visa – Witnesses against terrorist and criminal organizations
  4. T Visa – Victims of trafficking and violence
  5. U Visa – Victims of criminal activity

The Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC, is a legal team committed to achieving results for our clients, no matter what they are looking for. We have over 30 years of legal experience and in that time we have been rated a perfect 10.0 Superb from Avvo, which means we consistently achieve our clients’ goals and do so with professional and ethically. Call us today and let us help facilitate your trip to the U.S.