What to do after a slip and fall accident?

After a slip and fall accident, its is important to file a report with the property owner or management. Having something in writing that states you were injured on the property is vital to your case. Otherwise, the property owner may dispute your case and claim that you were not injured on their property. Additionally, you should attend to any wounds you make have and get immediate medical attention. After you have filed an injury report and gone to treatment, you may consider hiring a personal injury attorney.  They will be able to help you fight your case and get you the care you need after your accident.

Bad things happen to good people. We are here to help you. A legal problem can derail your life, sometimes forever if you don’t get things handled efficiently and effectively. If you are facing a legal challenge, Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC, is ready to help. We are a team of experienced attorneys that focuses primarily in the areas of car accidents, criminal law, personal injury, wrongful death, civil litigation, social security disability and immigration.

Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC serves clients in state and federal courts throughout Texas, including Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and McKinney. Zendeh Del Law Firm, PLLC provides strategic, effective resolutions to complex problems. Call us today at 888-4-ZEN-LAW or contact us via email.

Related Posts​

Recent Posts

Practice Area